Thursday, May 21, 2009

Updated freaks...

This is an email that my friend Joanne sent me about her experience with those vile beasts I mentioned a little while ago:

YUCK!!!!! We have been inundated with wolf-spiders at our house!!!!... My moms' room has a door leading out to the backyard, where we placed our porter-pool….we recently dismantled our porter-pool (it has about an 8000Lt capacity, if not more), anyhoo... there was water everywhere and as I decide to walk past my moms' door 2 of these suckers decide it's time to run...needless to say I nearly had an "accident"...they purposely waited for my foot to be between them and the safety of my moms' room (bastards!!!)...my mother then ran into her room armed with Target...she sprays the bastards & sweeps what she thinks is dead bodies out the door...2 seconds later, she's screaming...the spiders are trying desperately to make it into her room again...I of course was nowhere to be seen…(wish I had a camera)...she swats them with the broom, by now one is dead…finally….the other is still hanging on for dear life & gets swept out the room again....we still don't know if it eventually died!?! You had to be there, it was so funny….but not at the time of course.

Yip ... you gotta love the resilience of these little freaks .... we could probably take a lesson from them about how to handle things in life.
  1. Look menacing;
  2. Stare without blinking at anything bigger than you without being intimidated;
  3. Intimidate everything around you;
  4. Build immunity to anything that could take away your life-force;
  5. Deal with blows that may come your way without letting them squish your guts out or make you loose a limb;
  6. Fight back;
  7. Be stealthy and wait for the perfect opportunity to get your revenge.
Want to add anything to that???

No comments: