Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ohhhhh ... so this is what a wolverine looks like without fur....

I went to watch X-Men Origins: Wolverine on Tuesday evening.

Now I'm a big "comic-book-turned-movie" fan ... I loved watching the Spiderman movies, Batman movies and Iron Man to mention a few. But I'll admit ... that alone is not the attraction for me in X-Men. The eye-candy has been such a bonus! I'm a Hugh Jackman fan, what can I say!

"who took my bubble bath!?" (doesn't this remind you of bath time with the kids?)

oh yes ladies ... under all that water he is buck naked ... don't believe me .... then look below...



See ... I told you.... yes that be Mr Jackman's finely sculpted ass...

This movie was lots of fun. Besides getting to see Hugh Jackman naked, there was a fair amount of action and a storyline one could sit back and enjoy without having to think too hard. I like far-fetched movies. Hell, if I want reality I can stay at home! I go to the movies to get lost in a world that is total fiction.


Ok, now you tell me if you found this man kneeling naked in your barn if you wouldn't help him ... oh my sweet giddy aunt! I think I'd build myself a barn on the off chance he may come pop in for a visit! *Growl*

So besides the delicious Mr Jackman there are some new characters that have made their first appearance in the X-Men world. The delightfully buff looking Ryan Reynolds plays someone ... yes I forget the characters name ... well, excuse me! I was a little blinded by his awesome six pack and quirky sense of humor! So I found you a picture of him and his comic book character .....


*sigh* .... oh I think his character's name could be Deadpool? ... Yes that's it ... Wade Wilson aka Deadpool aka Weapon XI. Ok, hang on ... I need to move this screen up ... all I see are his abs as I'm typing this and damn it they're a huge distraction!!!


...


Nope ... now all I see is crotch ....



...


Ok ... so now as I was saying. This movie introduces one or two other characters too ... and it seems like they're going to be bringing movies out in the not so distant future (2012) about some of these characters. That should be fun!!!

If you haven't seen it, don't worry about what some of the critics are saying - go make up your own mind and stop being led around like a mindless minion! I really enjoyed it and I'm sure you might too!

All in all, I'm giving this movie a thumbs up. So go grab a box of popcorn and go and enjoy some time off from reality ;)

No comments: