Sunday, September 19, 2010

So much to do, so little time....

It's the final count down! Today in five weeks time my H2B and I will officially be Mr and Mrs Allen. We'll be on the road trip made in heaven ... off on our honeymoon .... so exciting ... 34 days too far away right now! I am desperate for a holiday! Need some time out away from reality and the busyness of my life.

I get this panicky feeling when I start thinking how little time I have left to sort things out. I know I had another dream the other night too ... but for the life of me can't remember what that one was all about. I do know it was wedding day related. I had another dream after that which was work related and that's the one I do remember. It has been rather hectic at work, so I don't get much sleep when I am perplexed about things.

But enough bitching and whining .... look at this:
hahahahahaha! I've been browsing through these online comics and this one is called "Get Fuzzy". You'd have to go read it from the first one because some of them follow on from the last ones. Funny funny funny! I've been loving it. Laughing so much the tears where flowing and my H2B was getting slightly irritated. Nah, he wasn't actually, but I'm sure if I had carried on it would have ended badly! LOL!

Go check it out and let me know what you think!

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

u funny meegyn :) ha ha...loved seeing u reading ur comics and laughing in the corner! so cute