Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nice surprise

This week hasn't been a good one so far ... I've been rather snowed under at work trying to get a whole host of things done. It gets a little stressful to say the least.

Something did however make my day today.

I received an email from Wedding Connexions to say that I was a finalist in their Cape Town Bride Make Up Competition. I entered this on Facebook on the Wedding Planning group page. Basically I'm one of five finalists and I stand the chance of winning my wedding day make up for free from Powder Puff Make Up! What a great surprise!

So now, its time to vote for me. You have to become a fan of their group on Facebook to be able to vote. Once you're a fan, you can click here and then click on my picture and click on "like" to vote. If you're not of Facebook and would still like to vote, leave me a message and I'll send you the email address to mail your vote to.

The voting closes tomorrow evening at 10pm.

I'll let you all know how it goes ...
xxx

No comments: