Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bridezilla & The Wonder Women: Mission 001

Mission Log 23 January 2010

Our first mission was today.

We all converged at Head Quarters. All except one who was almost taken down earlier this morning by the evils of General Migraine. As Lady K's luck would have it, Captain Myprodol was at her side and her recovery was swift.

While she was recovering, Lady A and Lady J accompanied me to a potential maker of suitable robes. Needless to say we shall keep looking.

Once done there the two Wonder Women were dropped off at HQ to meet with Lady K while I travelled swiftly to my torture session. It would seem that the trio had much to discuss in my absence. I dare not ask as I fear it may be too much to even consider what plans they may have!

We met up again at the future Hall of Celebrations hoping to eat and be merry while planning the final mission which is only nine months away. Unfortunately we are unable to feast there as the Hall was being prepared for another team's celebration. We did some reconnaissance so that our plans could be put into action more effectively. And then we were off to find sustenance to regain our strength.

It has been a very successful day with many an interesting word spoken. Our team is a strong one. A team to be reckoned with. Already the friendships are strongly forged.

I shall report again soon. For now, I must attend to more planning.

M.

No comments: