Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Wonder Women

I wonder if it's too early to actually start planning so intensely for the wedding. Not that I have much time to do too much at the moment. There should be some sort of list of "things to do", but I haven't actually set one up yet. Kinda taking it moment for moment.

This Saturday I'm going to take my Wonder Women to see a dress maker. After that I'm going to have myself tortured at my beautician while my Wonder Women will start getting to know each other better and perhaps st
art plotting some weird and wonderful things. See, the leader of my Wonder Women trio has constant moments of weird and wonderful ideas and will undoubtedly put them into full use given the opportunity. That's why she is the best friend in the whole world and why I love her so much.

Once I get back from my torture session, I will fetch the Wonder Women and off we shall go in my sexy beast of a car to the venue for lunch. This is going to be an opportunity for us to really get a feel for the place and see what we can do to make the Big Day totally gorgeous! So I'll be throwing out the few ideas I have and seeing if they've got some to share too :)

I really want the four of us to be able to sit down together on the evening and feel like something has been cemented between us. That our friendships have been taken to another level. I have this vision in my head of the four of us dancing and singing to loud music on the dance floor that night, with tears of laughter falling down our immaculately made up faces (one way to test the quality of the make up used).

I also have other visions in my head of that evening, but I'll tell you about those later ;)
xxx

No comments: