Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh look, I still have a blog!

Yeah I know - it has been a while. And so much has been happening.

I'll admit, I'd have to go read my last post to see exactly how long and refresh my own memory. How bad is that!

Anyway, moving on swiftly. Much to share!

We're moving.

Again.

We've been in this current rental since 28 December 2011. Yup. Haven't even had a Christmas in this house yet. The owner upped and sold the place. This turned out to be quite the blessing in disguise. Because we ended up finding THE perfect spot and the awesomeness that is my husband upped and bought it (biiiiiiiiig happy grin).




So lots going on right now and much to tell.

I will be posting a few interesting things over the next few days and hope you enjoy them.

Yes yes, photo's will follow!

Love ya long time!
Meegs

No comments: