Friday, November 13, 2009

A delightful "almost" end to 2009

Meegs:
WOW! I'm having SUCH a great day today ... really ... its just ... unbelievable ... I'm wondering how else it can be improved (dripping with sarcasm)

Gareth:
why, whats wrong?

Meegs:
Ihave a pair of jeans on right ... so they felt a little "funny" when I got into the car ... turns out they ripped on my fat ass and I now have a gaping hole on my ass!

LOL

something to blog about again i'm guessing

...

stop laughing

Gareth:
lol
so, now what?

Meegs:
now I pull down my top and sit here all day hoping nobody sees my lily white ass

Gareth:
lol
time to start carrying a spare pair of pants around? :P

Meegs:
no ... time to start loosing some serious weight ... if this isn't a sign then i don't know





... And thats how the year almost ended ;)

No comments: