Thursday, August 6, 2009

Holding thumbs update

Thanks to all those who have been holding their thumbs for me ... I know it makes it difficult to do those odd things around the house and office that one generally needs thumbs for, but hopefully its going to be for a really good cause :)

I heard today that I need to go for a second interview for that job I'm gunning for - now I'm going to meet with the other director/partner in the business. God willing I will wow him with my awesomeness and all will be well .... who knows, I might even be an official working girl by Monday next week! (From my lips to God's ears)

So, if you wouldn't mind still holding those thumbs for me I'd be ever so grateful and will let you know as soon as you can let go again so that you may return to a life with fully functioning thumbs. In the mean time keep using the other digits on your hands ;)

2 comments:

Skye said...

Holding tight!

Caz said...

Cool meegs.
keep us posted and good luck!