Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm smiling, that alone should scare you...

Tell me I'm not alone in the world and the only one who does this. There are times when I type something and the spelling goes all wrong (because I type uber fast and all) and then when I read what I'm typing I hose myself laughing because it changes the whole meaning of the sentence. Like the heading I typed before I started the post ... it was meant to say "A Calm Descends" ... instead it said "A Clam Descends". Well now that could be taken in so many ways knowing my aversion to seafood and all. Although I don't think the clam would make it to the "descending" part at all ... it would make a glorified ascent in projectile fashion. Clams and mussels and oysters a.k.a. nasal mucus in a shell.

So I'm still officially "unemployed", BUT I'm doing something to keep me busy. I've been getting my photography business off the ground. I've got some big plans, but its baby steps to start with. I'm still looking for a half day admin position to help with finances. I'm even learning a new skill ... Pastel! Its an amazing program! Anyway, thanks to my friend Sunny who is taking the time out of her busy schedule to teach me! (Love ya babes!)

Oh! There's more! I've started dating (giggles uncontrollably)!!! He's a great guy and I'm loving spending copious amounts of time with him.

So that's a mini-update for now ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

meegs, drop me a mail sometime, i may have a potential job prospect for you in cape town, gardens centre. u recall my email or get hold of me on skype asap!!

i know you are well, no need to ask, keep smiling, catch up soon.

Caz said...

seriously meegs, you are not the most dedicated blogger in the whole wide world you know! :)

Exciting about the photog stuff - you are gifted plus you love it. It's worth pursuing!

You seen this: www.kellandphotography.com
Sean and Jenna-lea's new photog site. very impressive!

Would LOVE to come for a bump shoot. I've been useless and have basically no preggie photos which really sucks. Tell me where and when and how much xx